It’s Bloomin’ Tuesday!

This past weekend I photographed flowers, flowering shrubs and flowering trees in my neighborhood.

Juneberry Tree

A tree service company told us that this is a Juneberry tree. The tree is planted in our neighbor’s yard. I believe that we can enjoy its beauty more so than our neighbors because we get a full view of the tree from our yard. Do you see Bob over by the tree? He mowed our yard for the first time this season on Saturday.

This is our house.
You can see the Juneberry tree behind the house.

This bed of tulips is in my neighbor’s front yard.

I saw this neatly trimmed forsythia bush in another neighbor’s yard.

The photographs displayed above were all taken at houses on the street where we live. The remaining photographs were taken at houses on other streets in our neighborhood.

White and Yellow Tulips

Three Pansies in a Row

More Pansies
Can you see the face-like features of the yellow pansies?

Garden Ornament
Do you see me inside the sphere?

As we returned to our street from our walk in the neighborhood, I marveled at the beauty of our neighbor’s flower bed, the Cleveland Pear and Juneberry trees, and the lush green grass.

If you’d like to see more Bloomin’ Tuesday photographs, please visit Ms Green “thumb” Jean.

21 Responses to “It’s Bloomin’ Tuesday!”

1. Uday Hegde

All captures are nice, i liked that red tulips.Hey great to see you in my followers list, regarding following your blog “Pleasure is all mine”.

I just love pansies!!! I haven't had any in a few years, but thinking I might get some this summer.

3. Jen

Oh Linda, what a beautiful neighborhood you live in. It truly is screaming spring time!

Hi Linda, Love your home. What is that hedge in front???? IF you want some simple flowers that will bloom until the first freeze, go to Lowe's or somewhere and buy some Impatiens. Put them all along the front in front of the hedges … All they will need is water –and they'll bloom and bloom….Hugs,Betsy

5. EG Wow

You live in a lovely area. The juneberry tree sure is tall! This os such a great time of year to stroll the neighbourhood!

Really cool pictures Linda! I loved the pansies and the one of you in the reflection on the yard ornament. Have a great day!! Elena

Lovely images of spring! I am a huge fan of the forsythia because of it's vibrant yellow in spring. It never lasts long and moves rather quickly to the green leaves but it is a wonderful shock to the eyes when it suddenly is there in all that golden beauty!The tulips are gorgeous too your camera has captured their personalities beautifully. I also love the frog gazing ball! 🙂

8. Cynthia

Pansies! I love pansies! All this flower stuff is telling me that I really need to have more flowers in MY yard!

9. Paula

Love your blossoms! Your neighborhood is coming to life – it gives me great joy knowing that it will looke like that here in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing! Paula from Idaho

10. Alea Milham

You have captured the beauty of sprin very well! My forsynthia is just beginning to bloom, not quite ready to be photographed, perhaps by next week…

11. Jean

I so enjoy all the flowering trees. I don't have any but as you probably know the city is full of them. Great shots! Jean

12. Linda

Everything is so sparkling and bright in the spring sunshine. Your house looks in really good trim after the winter.

13. Anne Fannie

What a pleasant walk that must have been down your neighorhood! I hope none of your neighbors thought you were weird for taking pictures??? LOLI love that blooming tree and pansies are so pretty, I love their bright colors!Happy Blooming Tuesday, I am a little late, but I made it!Ann

14. Glennis

Aha I see you in the crystal ball. Is that good or is that bad. You have been in and out of various neighbours yards so I am not too sure! I am joking ofcause!The neighbours have some lovely stuff in their gardens.

15. Ana

The neighbourhood you live is so pleasant. The second photo of the tulips its even prettier than the one you submitted to Today's Flowers 🙂

16. Stephen Tremp

Being from Michigan, I love large flowering trees on a farm. Just something surreal about this setting. Throw in a few chickens and what a picture it makes.Stephen Tremp

17. Linda (PA_shutterbug)

@Anne Fannie – The neighbors are used to be coming into their yards to take pictures of their flowers. I did the same thing last year, at this time and throughout the summer. My wanderings provide a good opportunity for friendly chats too!Thank you, everyone, for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Your visit was very much appreciated!