What’s for Dinner?

An Empty Crock Pot but not for long

We are having Chili for dinner, which I think is a good meal for a cool, Autumn day.

18 Responses to “What’s for Dinner?”

Oh Yum—there's just nothing better this time of year… I love home-made chili…. We try to have it alot during Autumn… I also enjoy Pinto Beans and Cornbread during Fall…Hope life is going well for you two.Hugs,Betsy

2. Becky K.

I had a big bowl of chili yesterday at a local cafe. It was so good. Perfect for the weather, you are right! Enjoy…Becky K.

3. Gretchen

That's one meal I can't enjoy. Too spicy for me to eat without serious problems afterwards. Hope you enjoyed the meal though. 🙂

4. Lorraina

Do you serve it on white rice? We discovered this perfect combo on our first trip to Hawaii and have had it on rice ever since.Sometimes we make too much chili but not enough rice so by about the 3rd day we have it on pasta.

5. Andrea

Your photos always have very clean details, no matter what the subject is, …and that meal looks really hot!

6. Mark Kreider

That chili surely looks tasty. I use my crock pot a lot and have never had something come from it that didn't taste great. A wonderful guide for me has been “Not Your Mother's Slow Cooking Cookbook”. It really put me on the right track.

7. Scott

Looks like a really Phun ride. Isn't it wonderful that the weather has held up for such opportunities. I would love to do some riding like you guys do, but I'd never get my wife on the back of a bike at this age.

Wandering Together

A His and Hers Travel and Lifestyle Blog

Bicycling the beauty around us

This is a bicycling journal.

National Parks With T