Our Thanksgiving Vacation – Part 4 of “A Longwood Christmas”

On Thanksgiving Day we visited Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. A special event, “A Longwood Christmas”, opened that day. On Tuesday I shared photographs that I took while strolling through the East Conservatory Complex. On Wednesday I shared photographs that were taken in the Main Conservatory. On Thursday I shared photographs that were taken in the West Conservatory Complex’s Orchid House, Mediterranean Garden and Palm House. In today’s blog post I will share photographs of Children’s Holiday Trees that were in the West Conservatory Complex.

I loved all the hand-made ornaments that were hung on the Children’s Holiday Trees! Perhaps looking at these Christmas trees will give you some ideas for your own Christmas Tree.

DB258393 4x6
DB258395 4x6
DB258397 4x6
DB258398 4x6
DB258399 4x6
DB258400 4x6
DB258401 4x6
DB258402 4x6
DB258406 4x6

I’ll wrap up my blog posts on “A Longwood Christmas” in my next blog post.

10 Responses to “Our Thanksgiving Vacation – Part 4 of “A Longwood Christmas””

1. Barbara

Wow that is amazing so pretty, I see you love celebrating Christmas, good for you dear, loved your pictures, lots of hugs Barbara

2. Scott

Love those decorations. The CDs reminded me of years ago when they used to make Christmas wreaths out of computer punch cards. I wonder when SD cards will become the next Christmas ornament???

3. Diana

Linda, such fun and conjured up so old memories the last time I visited Longwood… some 40 years. Beautiful place.

Very cool photos Linda, and enjoyed seeing all the different Christmas tree decorations. I never know what mine is going to look like until I start the wheels in motion. First of all I have to move everything back into my family room as we have just had it painted. Then comes the Christmas decorating, so much fun! Have a great weekend.

5. George

All of these trees are beautiful. I really like the ornaments made from the crab shells, but those are rather hard to get around here.

Hi Linda, Those children's crafts are all so neat… Reminded me of all of the years that I worked in Children's Ministries in church —and we made most of those little craft items…. Very nice group of trees.Hugs,Betsy

7. Andrea

HI Linda, we also have lots of decorated Christmas trees in our malls here, the difference is you have real trees while we have imitated trees, “fakes”. hehehe! I wonder why we have been imitating the west or temperate countries traditions and not use our own. Christmas trees are not in our Christmas traditions, yet it is already engulfed in our new culture.