Feathered Friends

We bought a new bird feeder two months ago. I hadn’t seen too many birds at the feeder, until today!

Male Cardinal

Starling

Blue Jay

House Sparrow

House Sparrows

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on who visits my feeder. I hope to share other varieties of birds with you in the months ahead.

11 Responses to “Feathered Friends”

Great pictures of your birds Linda. I haven't seen any starlings around here for a long time. I miss the little guys. We had snow for the first time today but we didn't get too much.

Hi Linda, I'm so glad that you are getting some birds at your feeder now. I love that bird feeder… It's similar to mine –except that mine is plastic. I don't have Starlings or House Sparrows –but we have those beautiful Cardinals…Hugs,Betsy

3. Andrea

Hi Linda, they are so beautiful but i really pity them in that very cold surroundings. I realized birdfeeders and birdhouses are really musts in your type of climate, or else where will these birds take camouflage? It is so depressing looking at them so forlorn like that.

4. Fotobloggen 2011

Always interesting with birdfeeders and with difernet food you attract different birds. I can sit for long just looking at my appletree where I have a variety of food hanging. I also put food, fruit and raisins on the ground for those birds who prefer sitting there. So far I have had about 15 differnt birds 🙂

5. steviewren

Great photos! I love those shots. My camera isn't good enough to pick up so much detail unless I get too close and then they all fly away.

6. Lisa RedWillow

I cant even tell you how much I love the Blue Jay. Wonderful shot. Hes a beauty. I ve been trying for a while with no luck. Birds hate me. I feed the buggers they should love me. ha.. but I do have to struggle with getting them.