End of Year Shout Out

There is an end of year shout out that is making its rounds on Facebook. As I personally know the majority of my Facebook friends, owing to the fact that many of them are relatives and friends whom I have personally met, the sentiment is extended more appropriately to my blogging friends.

I have enjoyed the blessing of meeting people online that I never would have met any other way. This is my end of the year shout out to the many “friends” I have never been in the same room with but who have inspired, amused, comforted, encouraged, made me laugh and touched me in so many ways. I love you people! Here’s to another year together!

10 Responses to “End of Year Shout Out”

1. George

I, too, have enjoyed meeting you online and look forward to another year visiting back and forth.Happy New Year!

DITTO, Linda.. I don't do Facebook (my choice since I spend all of my time blogging)—but I have met (some personally) some wonderful people through blogging. People –like YOU!!!!! Happy New Year.Hugs,Betsy

I feel the same as everyone here! It's been so good to get to know you and enjoy your trips AND your photos! I can't wait to see where you're going next!Happy New Year to you and Bob!

4. Becca's Dirt

I here ya and feel the same way. I love this world of blogging as it has opened doors for me. Facebook I check it regular but don't post much. Happy New Year to you and the family.

Thank you Linda and the same to you! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and also receiving comments on my blog from you. Have a very Happy New Year!

6. Lorraina

Facebook; i really don't quite get it. Have a few friends who confuse me with tiny sentences and requests that i don't understand and my kids and their mafia war game lingo and my grandkids posting pics and giving out info that dosn't seem appropriate.I'd rather read blogs!Happy new year Linda!

7. Barb

Hello Linda,I came to wish you a Happy 2011, and I see you have plenty of snow there in Warren, PA! I'm in Denver over New Year, and we finally got our first snowfall last night. It's also frigid. Luckily, I haven't had to push any cars out of drifts! Have a healthy, happy year ahead.