This One Wish I Have

I wish that the snow I now see on the ground will not pile up any higher!

If this snow pile gets any higher, the birds will be able to eat this bird seed perched atop the snow!

I liked how the snow encircles this blue spruce.

I am standing in front of our house.

18 Responses to “This One Wish I Have”

1. Dar

I know, all that snow just isn't fun or romantic anymore, is it. At least it got up to 45 above zero today and that 'stuff' is starting to melt. Thank God!BlessYourHeart

2. eileeninmd

Looks like you still have a lot of snow there, Linda! Ours starting to melt and we can see the ground in places. i hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

3. Arne

Not sure about PA, but here in the upper midwest, March is the snowiest month. 😦 On the other hand, there's starting to be a lot of zip in the sun now!

The cold has been bad until yesterday and today here. It looks like you're still in the grip of winter there!

5. George

Most of our snow is now gone, but then we didn't have nearly as much as you do. We may have a nice warm Valentine Day tomorrow.

6. Jen

Oh man you still have those huge piles? Ours has finally melted all away and I hope it stays that way!Happy Valentine's Day to you and Bob.♥

7. ~mel

Sounds like you've had your fill of snow too. I decided I'm just going to throw in the towel and enjoy it ~ soon enough it'll be spring and then we'll be complaining about the yard work. Happy Valentine's Day!

8. Lorraina

ahhh but what a great picture that would be of a bird standing on the snowpile eating from the feeder.I wondered too – how do you fill it?

9. Barbara

Just gorgeous Linda, but, I will take my 74° yesterday, any day, the snow is nice to look at, but sure would not want it daily. Been there did that, now I am in the South, hugs and thanks for the nice photos, hugs my friend♥