Bent Run Waterfall

A blogging friend, Betsy of Joyful Reflections, likes waterfalls. Betsy, this blog post is for you and George!

E3120241 4x6

The Bent Run Waterfall is located alongside Route 59, about 7 miles east of Warren, PA (my hometown). It is located across the street from the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir.

E3120245 4x6

13 Responses to “Bent Run Waterfall”

Oh My Heart…. I LOVE it, Linda…. Bet that water really rushes –especially with the snow melt….. Fabulous… Thanks for posting it…. (We'll visit you soon!!!!! ha ha —I wish!)Hugs,Betsy

Linda the photos of the falls are so beautiful, but I have to admit that the green in the picture along with the snow gave a real sense of the beauty of the place. I wonder if it's that, or am I just SO ready for spring? 🙂

3. Andrea

Wow Linda, it's a lovely cascades from the melting snow. So there must be lots of this scenes you can see in those areas! So beautiful, what about a very slow shutter shot! I am sure Betsy and George will love it.

4. Gretchen

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! It's starting to warm up a bit, so Arielle promised to drive me up to see you some weekend. Just let us know when you're free. :)I'd love to go photograph this place, too!

5. Andrea

Linda, if you wait for the snow to dry up, the waterfalls might already be not as big, because maybe most of the water came from the melting snow. How i wish i am there too! thanks.

6. George

Thank you for thinking of us and sharing the pretty waterfall with us. This is another waterfall we would enjoy seeing in person.

7. Scott

I'm a big fan of waterfalls too. Although I like this with the snow for winter, I'll bet it's even prettier in the spring with lots of green around it. Very nice of you to post it for your friend.