New Window Perch and a Cat Tree

The other day we received a second window perch by mail. I blogged about the purchase of the first window perch here. The new window perch is attached to one of our living room windows.

The living room window perch is a bit high for Patches to reach. Earlier this week we purchased a kitty city tower, with the hope that Patches would be able to reach the window perch from the top of the tower. That plan went awry, when the tower toppled over while Patches was jumping down from the window perch.

Yesterday we returned the kitty city tower to Tractor Supply. On our way home we stopped at Walmart and picked up a cat tree. I never thought our living room would house a tree other than a Christmas tree. I thought wrong.

E3160257 4x6
Our living room now houses a 3-tier cat tree.
Patches can easily climb to (and jump down from) the window perch!

E3160258 4x6

As I write this blog post, Patches is asleep on her new window perch. Earlier today I caught Patches, as she awakened from a nap on the window perch.

E3160254 4x6
Patches awakens from a cat nap.

E3160255 4x6
Patches sits pretty for the camera.

15 Responses to “New Window Perch and a Cat Tree”

1. George

This looks like it will be a big hit (or already is) with Patches. She can certainly pose prettily.

Hi Linda, That's much better than the other one you had… It looks much sturdier… AND–it looks like Patches loves it –and her window bed!!!!!! What a gorgeous kitty!!!Hugs,Betsy

3. Anonymous

That cat looks like it is in cat heaven. 🙂 Nice setup. Do you like your new E5?Olivia

Love the way she's adapted! And we who have pets find that we accommodate lots in our homes for our furry family members, I know!

5. Scott

I looked in the dictionary today for the words spoiled rotten and it had a link to this blog with a picture of patches. Will you adopt me?

6. Becky K.

wow! My cats would be so jealous if they could see your tree. I can just imagine how much time they would spend climbing and sleeping on those perches.

7. Anonymous

Patches' cousin Weezie says, “Woof Woof! I want to chase you up the tree! You are a lucky kitty to be spoiled just like me! Tell your Mommy and Daddy about PetEdge.com where they can buy new toys and other awesome things for you!”

8. Michael and Marcy

Oh Linda, Your pictures are just adorable. I love the big stretch. There's nothing like a spoiled kitty. Keep it up and you will be rewarded with love beyond belief. She's just precious!Val

9. Nezzy

Patches is one lucky kitty!!!The tree will be hours of fun for her.God bless and may your day be filled with the luck of the Irish!!! :o)

Now that is one styling cat!! She has got the best set up this side of Texas:) I'm sure that will keep her happy and busy for a long time to come.

11. Cynthia

Ha, ha, Patches is going to be just as spoiled as our kitties, I can tell! Great photos too!Next you'll be watching the cat watch the birds…