I Have a Bug

I have had this bug for a long time.  There is nothing I can do to get rid of this bug; however, I don’t mind having this particular bug.  This bug doesn’t make me feel ill; it makes me feel good.  What kind of bug do I have, you ask?  I caught the bird photography bug.

E6021098 4x6
Male Rose-breasted Grosbeak
E6041135 4x6
Three Goldfinches
E6071143 4x6
Robin in a Tree

All of the photographs shown above were taken in my back yard earlier this month.

12 Responses to “I Have a Bug”

Strange thing, Linda… That bug you have is 'catching'…. For you see, I have it too… Right now, I'm busy watching my Bluebirds feed their 5 babies… So cute!!!!What is that beautiful bird with the blue head???? I've never seen them before. Did you say he is some kind of Sparrow???? Gorgeous!!!!Hugs,Betsy

2. eileeninmd

Linda, I have the same bug as you. I guess it is very contagious. I love your bird photos. The swallow shots are awesome and the goldie shot is beautiful. And the Rose Breasted Grosbeak is one of my favorite birds, they are gorgeous. Wonderful post, have a great weekend!

3. Anonymous

Lovely bird photos – many worthy of sale for calendar or cards… Cynthia

Linda, these are wonderful photos. The bug is contagious…in case you haven't noticed.

5. Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography

Those are all wonderful, Linda. Perfect. I miss the golden finches. They only come down during winter and didn't stay very long because of the warmth. I've never seen the first one. Keep posting. Love them.

6. Betsyfromtennessee

I have that same bug –for some reason… ha ha … Great photos. I especially love the Rose Breasted Grosbeaks… They usually stop by our home in May –but we missed them this year (guess we were at the beach).
    Hugs,