All is Well

Two of my blogging friends have emailed asking if all is well with me, as I have not posted in a while nor have I left any comments on any of their posts. I decided to upload a quick post to let everyone know that all is well.

My last post was on July 20th. Since then I have photographed two weddings and pulled off a maternity photo shoot. Most of my free time has been devoted to organizing, editing and uploading wedding photographs. I uploaded the last photograph from the first wedding early this week.

Vanessa and Sean's Wedding Day
Sean and Vanessa’s Wedding
I created this collage to give as a gift to Sean and Vanessa. I am happy with how well the collage turned out. I can’t wait until Sean and Vanessa see it!

I am still working on the photographs from the second wedding and will be doing so for several more days. I hope to return to blogging sometime this month. I miss reading your blog posts. I hope to catch up on my reading at some point in time!

9 Responses to “All is Well”

I really have wondered about you, but been and on again/off again blogger myself. You do great photographing people…I do not have that gift, except maybe for my granddaughter…and I really wish I did.

2. Andrea

Hi Linda good to know all is well, i actually have also been thinking about your lag in posting. Congratulations for a job well done. I love that collage, maybe you used Photoshop in doing it, and i envy again as i don't know PS. I will be waiting for more photos, we miss you. haha!

Glad you are doing so well, Linda… I miss you –but understand. We've been on my birthday celebration trip.. Had a great time…Fabulous pictures.Hugs,Betsy

I'm glad all is well. I was wonderful about you but then I thought you might be gone on a vacation. Great job on the wedding photos!

Love the composite photo! Don't feel bad about not blogging. Though I have been some, I have had little time to respond to people's blogs which is quite maddening for me. I am simply enjoying your photos on FB!

6. Marci

Hi Linda,I've decided to leave fb due to not being disciplined enough to limit my time on it.I hope to keep in touch with you (and Patches) through our blogs!